Group members deliver one- and two-day training courses for fellow journalists, photo reporters and journalism students.
Training is delivered in modules covering the following topics:
- Ethical media reporting on violence against women and gender-based violence;
- Ethical media reporting on sexual violence and rape;
- Ethical media reporting on gender-based violence committed with firearms;
- Conducting a gender-sensitive and ethical interview with survivors of gender-based violence;
- Women journalists’ safety and protection mechanisms;
- Self-care and well-being of journalists reporting on gender-based and domestic violence.
Group members also hold workshops for photographers on the phenomenon of violence against women and ethical visual depiction of this problem, especially in the context of media reporting.
Shorter workshops and presentations are also available on an as-needed basis.